Thyroid Disease Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go for a walk in the morning with my hubs I used to be able to keep up with him NO problems.
But now when I try I feel like I get SO hot that I'll pass out and I mean that literally.
I get SO frustrated because I should be able to walk and not a snails pace!!! It's ridiculous I can't even keep up in a grocery store or Wal-Mart.
I've had stress tests (done in the coldest room ever) came back nothing. Lots of other tests all came back nothing.

Any thoughts? Anyone think it's a thyroid problem? 馃槉

Registered
Based on your previous lab tests your levels are off. Until your levels settle out it will be difficult. Hot is usually the hyper side of things. But your last labs were showing hypo. There are people who swing back and forth between hyper and hypothyroidism ( your labs seemed to indicate that). This can be from current damage occurring to the thyroid which spills hormones into the system and causes temporary hyperthyroidism. Certainly not fun to deal with that. I suggest taking it easy and try to keep stress as low as possible. I'll see if I can find articles on this.

Registered
Bottom line is you won't feel normal and be able to do normal stuff without better levels. Getting those extra tests will help. If they say they don't want to run them tell them you want them run anyways. If they continue to refuse get a doctor that will.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bottom line is you won't feel normal and be able to do normal stuff without better levels. Getting those extra tests will help. If they say they don't want to run them tell them you want them run anyways. If they continue to refuse get a doctor that will.
That's true you really have me thinking ... Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts