·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: webster2

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
Fascinating. I think I'd be a bit nervous if I were one of the two false-positives according to this dog. (I'm assuming the dog said "cancer" but actual results said "no cancer." If that's the case, I'd be nervous about the possibility of a future diagnosis.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know my dog was aware of my thyroid cancer. My dog would always lick the left side of my neck soooo intensly it was incredible. I told my daughter cocoa is sensing something in the left side of my neck.

My thyroid was swollen for over 25 years, Doctors always told me I just had an enlarged thyroid because bloodwork always came back normal.

I finally had an ultrasound and then surgery which papillary cancer was found that had spread to my lymph nodes. I did the I 131 three weeks ago and am doing good now.

I really attribute my dog to pushing me to be more pro active about taking care of this.

Thanks Cocoa :)

·
Premium Member
19,367 Posts
As a fellow dog lover, I believe you 100%, hands down. Our canine friends are fantabulous and your canine pal, Cocoa saved your life.

I am sorry to hear what you have had to go through but very grateful that your life was saved.

Sending hugs and blessings your way and give Cocoa a hug for me!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,606 Posts
About a year ago my 13-year-old cat started sleeping on my neck. This morning I had a TT for cancer. She knew.
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Small cute furry animals with paranormal abilities frighten me ;)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahaha!

That just made me laugh - thanks! :)

Reactions: WhatHappened
1 - 10 of 10 Posts