Thyroid Disease Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am new here. Probably here for same sort of reason as a lot of folks are...to talk about the Kardashians, right? heehee (ok, for real... who made up the exploding thyroid icon because I thought I had a dark sense of humor).

Any way... here are the quick stats... I'm a female, married, 44. I have hashimoto's and some "very worrisome" (my other doctor's words) nodules (lovely).

When I'm not thinking about my neck, I'm living in San Francisco area with one husband and two cats, am retired, and really just starting to figure this all out as, although I've had other autoimmune issues for years, I've only had hashimoto's for less than 6 months.

Thanks for allowing me into your community. :)

·
Super Gold Veteran
2,766 Posts
Welcome!!! I have no knowledge of Hashi's but love your sense of humor! Someone will be along to help you out...it may take a little bit seeing it is a holiday weekend, but hang in there! Congrats on retiring!

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
Hi, and welcome!

Who should we talk about first--Kim or Khloe? (Did I spell that right?) ;)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Octavia said:
Hi, and welcome!

Who should we talk about first--Kim or Khloe? (Did I spell that right?) ;)
I see you aren't a fan of Kourtney,uh, Octavia?? :tongue0013:

Welcome Katee...you'll find many helpful people here.

·
Premium Member
19,367 Posts
Katee1 said:
Hi. I am new here. Probably here for same sort of reason as a lot of folks are...to talk about the Kardashians, right? heehee (ok, for real... who made up the exploding thyroid icon because I thought I had a dark sense of humor).

Any way... here are the quick stats... I'm a female, married, 44. I have hashimoto's and some "very worrisome" (my other doctor's words) nodules (lovely).

When I'm not thinking about my neck, I'm living in San Francisco area with one husband and two cats, am retired, and really just starting to figure this all out as, although I've had other autoimmune issues for years, I've only had hashimoto's for less than 6 months.

Thanks for allowing me into your community. :)
ROLF!!

Back to business now, LOL!

I presume you have had an ultra-sound hence the diagnosis of nodules? Can you provide us with the ultra-sound read out?

Are you symptomatic?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts