Thyroid Disease Forum banner

Important Security Update

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  MyDoors2018 
#1 ·
Hello all,

We are reaching out to let our communities know that we have implemented SSL and HTTPS security layers today.

If you notice any issues, please report them in the Community to Team section and we will get them addressed ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Your Community Management Team

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The issues we are experiencing are site crashing when people post and difficulty adding a reply to posts - it forces us to use full editor to reply vs simply hitting the reply button. Traffic and post count is significantly down since this change - almost like nobody can find our site anymore.

Has our page visit count fallen in your tracking since the change?

#3 ·
I haven't been able to post from my computer in weeks...

I can only post from my phone.

G
#4 ·
It's about time.......................upgrade ,upgrade upgrade...……….

This site is the worst as to navigating...………….

Time for a new sit al together.

This ones out of date and ………………..SUCKS...…………….

#6 ·
Agree,

Can no longer use the post option, must use the "more reply options" and the forums have gotten quiet. An upgrade of the forum software and design would be nice as well. This site used to be very sticky for users and it has gotten awfully quiet lately. It is a solid forum with a dedicated user base, when they can get the forum to work.

Reactions: Lovlkn
#7 ·
I wondered if my request for help was public and am PLEASED to see it was. Thank you all for sharing your experiences.

This board is my therapy and I have been lost without the ability to help others.

Reactions: WhatHappened
#8 ·
I sent a note to their contact form and support email as well....

Judging by the traffic, I don't think they fixed it? People aren't getting the part where they have to preview ("more reply options" then click "Add Reply" to post)

#9 ·
Thanks for your support. Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.