Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I possibly have thyroid cancer. The dr I saw ordered bloodwork but I hesitated just enough that he was released from my insurance. That was a few months ago. I finally called to make an appt with a new dr and I can’t be seen until April. I told them about the possible thyroid cancer, but the reason for the appt mentions nothing about that. Any suggestions on if I should go to Urgent Care or the ER (even thought it’s not a real emergency and I admit I waited too long). Thanks!