Thyroid Disease Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For supplements and other issues in one's life. I've been doing both for probably 20+ yrs and learn more and more all the time. Got involved with both in about 1999 when I was given an FM dx and met a lot of great people via support groups and they taught me about this work. It's Energy work and I believe so much of it and now realizing it's the Wording used when testing a supplement or other thing one wants to use.

Does anyone relate, do pendulum work and/or muscle testing.

·
Super Moderator
6,620 Posts
My friend who had a TT for Graves uses it and swears by it.

·
Super Moderator
6,620 Posts
TT = Total Thyroidectomy. Graves is indeed hyper

·
Registered
9 Posts
For supplements and other issues in one's life. I've been doing both for probably 20+ yrs and learn more and more all the time. Got involved with both in about 1999 when I was given an FM dx and met a lot of great people via support groups and they taught me about this work. It's Energy work and I believe so much of it and now realizing it's the Wording used when testing a supplement or other thing one wants to use.

Does anyone relate, do pendulum work and/or muscle testing.
I've been known to dabble in pendulum and muscle testing, why?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why?? Just mentioning it as it's helped me decide what supports help me and which ones do NOT. For my body, NT appears to be best and it's been recalled for some time now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts