Are you currently taking any thyroid medications?All in "normal" range just positive for antibodies. Had hypo for about two years..first time for antibodies
so I had HF that lasted around 2 months...I didn't know what was happening to me so I have summed up all the symptoms I had, throughout the day, mostly with them all showing at once.
It is very long and I still have some of the issues but for now I am in the hypo phase and that is quite good considering my last 2 months.. also, since this was very long attack, I am having my thyroid removed because I really don't want to go through this again.
My story is here
Hashimoto, panic attacks, anxiety, TT
Here is my list:
- pain all over my body - muscles, nerves, bones
- 5 loose stools/ diarrhea a day
- urination every 1 hour or more
- muscle twitching and hyper tonic
- no apetite
- water retention ( I think I got around 3 kg.)
- ovulation aches ( ovaries and uterus) and also an-ovulation cycles ( confirmed by my gynecologist)
- burning sensations starting from my stomach, up to my chest and neck, stopping in my head
- flashes of heat or hot/cold sensations
- sweating hands, feet, arm pits, nose
- shallow breath or apnea ( sometimes I noticed that I didn't take a breath for a while)
- attacks of hypoglycemia
- burning in my chest
- heart palpitations and/or irregular heart beat
- thin nails
- extremely dry skin, itchy and peeling
- body full of bruises
- brain fog, headaches
- lack of energy, exhaustion together with feeling jittery, nervous and hyper speed
- shallow sleep or no sleep, waking up in the middle of the night
- flue like feelings
- constant feeling of worry
- nervousness, jittery,
- panic attacks
- constant feeling of anxiety that can lead to panic attacks
- panic attacks
- over thinking
- dark thoughts
- OCD or some milder form of OCD
- epic brain fog
- no concentration
- feeling of dumbness in my head
- couldn't remember word, couldn't finish sentence
And how it all looked like during days and months in my life...
I didn't go to deep sleep because I couldn't sleep ( I was laying in my bed trying to get some rest, I had very vivid dreams and end up sleeping so shallow, my brain was working all night long, if I did wake up I would feel like something needs to be done, extreme boost of energy etc). Woke up, took my levo and 1,5 hours after I started to get all the mentioned symptoms.
I had to drive my daughter to kindergarten and had multiple panic attacks ( and that is dangerous, I had to stop at least 5 times even though the drive is only 10min. ). All trough the day I had racing thoughts, anxiety, heart palps, everything I started didn't finish, I felt constantly worried about " something or everything", I didn't eat regular, everything made me feel sick. I had to run to toilets everywhere I was.
I eventually stopped driving because it was so stressful.And tolerance to stres was minimal - everything was stressful, talking to other people, to my husband, work...so I eventually stopped talking to everyone except my daughter. I felt like I couldn't open my mouth. I developed agoraphobia, social phobia, panic attacks and GAD.
Washing dishes, cleaning etc was extremely hard and heavy. I forgot everything - where I left my keys, what we ate day before, when is my daughter doctor app,
It was living in hell.