Thyroid Disease Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have been having a hard time trying to figure out some good and healthy opinions that would help keep my weight in control as I've had hypothyroid for almost 2 years now. A friend of mine referred me me to this link and so far its helped me a lot as I can finally cook healthy and keep my weight in check. I would recommend this opinion for anyone who's having the same issue as I am as I am this may help it has for me https://9ad1ak17mn5wdud2ibyc6obxa1.hop.clickbank.net/

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wish I had some concrete solutions for you. I'm male, 58 and formerly very athletic, Hashi's started at 33. The instant my thyroid failed, I went from 180 pounds to 230 and 32 waist to 39. No change in diet, exercise or work patterns. Synthroid or Armour did nothing to help this. It took an 800 calorie diet to get back down to 180, the low calorie diet left me with no energy for athletic activities. Calorie restriction has been really important, and does not keep me thin, it does keep me from being 400 pounds.

In my case, my metabolism is controlled by a pill. No special diet helps. What helps is fasting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts